Saturday, February 10, 2007

Delusions!

Flashback:
http://elftrauma.blogspot.com/2006/04/i-m-not-pessimist.html

So much of delusions!
delusions of competence!
delusions of trust!
delusions of emotions!
delusions of love!

when you only know , you are but a mere delusion!

OKAY . This blog is something about, how you imagine things to be ,and how different they are in *reality? Oh yes! Very Very different. Come on. Move on, it simply wasnt a match! Memories haunt still , you move along! isnt it so cruel ? NO , never .

If you are under the *delusion of act: just think, how you are not true to yourself! Oh yes, SELF.

This blog might seem a little personal to my friends :! Well , but the thing i would like to convey is : Dont ever believe anyone more than yourself! Dont ever give in everything for anyone! The day, you give in : you are no more yourself! [ in context to deception ]

I realise i am ever in LOVE. I realise that is not LOVE. I realise good is yet to come. I realise i am not GOOD. i realise life is freakin' dreadnought. I realise i am "self" no more!

OKAY whatever rants i come up with, what does it matter to you anyways? :)

I am mine!

PS: Literature doesnt necessarily portray your state of mind, but i fear it does sometimes !!!

Background: Any state transitions to the other state. There is a BEGIN , there is an END. There is the IDLE state, There is the WAIT state. Events trigger from one state to the other.

4 comments:

  1. “All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher.” :)

    so, Hi philosopher Elf !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    "Any clever man may sometimes see the truth in flashes; any scientific man may put some aspect of the truth into technical words; yet all this hardly deserves the name of philosophy so long as the heart remains unabashed, and we continue to live like animals lost in the stream of our impressions, not only in the public routine and necessary cares of life, but even in our silent thoughts and affections."

    -- George Santayana, "Ultimate Religion,"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm..did you try to fight yourself from smiling while writing down the backgroud..and did u succeed? :):)
    I bet you couldn't!
    Interesting read there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi plain!

    I was reluctant, but couldn't help smiling the way i always do! :)

    Thanks for the Comment!

    ReplyDelete