Do you know how much it hurts when the person whom you love the most just goes out of your life? YES, i know!
BUT, It hurts even more when the person whom you love the most stays with you and you think you aren't going any further. WHY? Is it the thoughts ? Is it circumstances, or is it your share? YOUR reward for being so close - to be "detached". Your reward for loving so dear - to eventually "forget"/"forgive"/"whatever". Some actions are the aftermath of emotions! an emotional event, that triggers all these and where we go : LIVE OUR LIFE ON OUR OWN! Still, you feel you're doing it right ! WHY ? Just Because, you've been doing the same before the day "the other person" came into your life! WHY DO U ACCEPT IT LIKE THAT? Because, i want it like that!
LOVE , RELATIONSHIPS : why does it matter anyway , unless you find a common point. Why do I think a relationship can never end? I know it cant since the person whom you shared / have shared almost the innermost core of your heart and innermost "cyclone" of your brain understands you the most! and no one else can! SO, WHY ARE YOU PUTTING THIS RELATIONSHIP TO AN END ? I know that its an act of cowardice to stay in an act of delusion than to accept the fate. The fate which isnot going to change anyways! The fate that makes believe Life is just a fuckin' whore! You dont get what you want: and you want what you dont get!
Unbelievable, yet true!
Erratic, yet the journey!
An opinionated myself : coming into such act! I know, like NEVER BEFORE! I can kill myself than killing myself everyday. Lets say some (fractions) of the moon- which i don't quite remember now!
This post is nothing more than a confession of an eccentric mind!
Regardless of what i write, i am least bothered about what the world thinks. For you know me and i know you have got the better picture of my mind right now! You have a great life ahead!
I, hereby, declare a PERIOD to my INSANITY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment