Yes. This is early! Its still 1 hr 35 minutes to February 14,2007. BUT, why am i early? Just to let the DAY know that i am in LOVE ever. I dont have to wait for this particular day to express my LOVE. NO NO, this is NOT an insult to the day either! Go , enjoy the day if you have waited so long for the expression of LOVE, for the expression of admiration that you have had ever on THIS DAY!
I have loved my BLOG , my rants/ramblings whatever you may say , since the day i started IMAGINING. The day i imagined a girlfriend - and it was all a mystery! Schoolmates called i was writing about a girl i die for! I was writing about a charismatic beauty [unseen, untouched, unexplored] : yet the name : LILY. For those who know what i am talking about, i can express how my passion for LOVE was since then. And you'd find it amazing that perhaps since i was so deliberately in LOVE with that unseen charm : i never had a relationship that really worked! :) In fact, that should be my fidelity towards HER. I can ONLY love and die for a single CHARM in my entire life. She is yet to be explored, remember!
Valentine's Day - the day when people are on RED. When people celebrate with their loved and dear ones. Let me celebrate it with my BLOG. I always wrote about HER, wrote my MIND, never knowing who she is/was. I dont care even i really need to see HER or meet HER , but I cant stop loving HER. :) I LOVE HER. Fragrant! Liliac! Mystery! my thought-image!
Hey. Listen! I have re-decorated my BLOG for you! LOL . The other fact is that, i have been busy studying for my assessment tomorrow. and this is not an excuse for blogging early ;) . You are always with me, and no doubt, tomorrow is no miss!
By the way, let me express my VALENTINE WISHES to everyone who reads me here! There is never a single time to let someone know how much you love or have loved her/him. But, some surprises can be overwhelming, of course! May it be V'Day or your loved ones B'Day! or why not make a new DAY special! mark it "YOUR DAY"!!! Recur it many a times in a year, lets say weekly , monthly, according to your convenience. Its all about expression and bringing an smile to YOURSELF, to your LOVED ONE!
I Love You! Thanks for being myself! LOL !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you and your....ha ha ha
ReplyDeleteAnd it has been a wonderful ride having you and your blog arnd..not to forget, the credit goes to the blog for actully getting to know you. So yes, there definately needs to be some effort made to mark its significance. So there...let the effort me made on V day itself.
so here is wishing you and ur blog a great one :D :D ;)
and hope cupid (its the day he should be active right?) helps you gel (read smash) well with ur exams, along with other things it should be helping you with. :p :)
Cheers!!
valentine's day!
ReplyDeleteno valentine, no speciality i could entertain of the day!
lol
so I was thinking why you were not online around. Umm..yesto secret, and this much imaginative, I dont think I have known you nicely ELF. I have always dreamed of you to be like you from your work and knowledge. You were one of the ideal after I had met you. But, you are more imaginative and more faithful in your life than I have imagined. Hats off to you..........
ReplyDeleteIts a matter of pleasure, plain jane , rambler and nagios to have you guys around!
ReplyDeleteThanks!