Saturday, March 31, 2007

woooo hooo!

I got a ticket to go to HAWAII! I cant believe my dreams would come true so unexpectedly. Well, well , the sad part is that its a ticket for a couple. and i am still single! An Spectacular Summer on the most exotic place in this planet, heads me right away!

The website from where i earned this VACATION package is : http://www.state.nj.us/lottery/instant/ig323.htm

I couldnt believe a lottery or rather LUCK , would make my dreams come true. HMMM , thats what we all wait for , dont we ?

"Hawaii Vacation Packages will include round trip coach airfare for two persons from Newark, NJ or Philadelphia, PA to Maui, Hawaii, 6 nights for two persons at the Westin Maui, 7 day Alamo or Dollar car rental, $500 spending money and hotel and airfare taxes. Prize is transferable one time. Blackout dates apply for peak holiday and airline blackout periods. Cash cannot be substituted in lieu of prize. Hawaii Vacation Package winners must be at least 21 years old and must execute a release of liability as a condition of receipt. Travel must be completed by December 31, 2007.

Traveler is responsible for all applicable state and federal taxes, gratuities, meals (unless specified) and items of a personal nature. Traveler is responsible for a resort fee of $8 per person which is payable directly to the hotel."


WELL WELL , with all the excitements for me , you just wait for the pictures!

6 comments:

  1. okie ! happy april fool's day :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oke if you can fool, fine you fooled but if you cant fool, great 'you hav been fooled' on this day; surrender, come on.. [ahha]!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and i seem to have won a lottery in Burkina Faso. Wonder where this place is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this where you got that invitation ? ;_)

    From Mr Nahr Ibrahim

    Dear Friend.

    This Message Might Meet You In Utmost Surprise. However, It's Just My Urgent Need For Foreign Partner That Made Me To Contact You For This Transaction. I Am A Banker By Profession From Burkina Faso In West Africa And Currently Holding The Post Of Foreign Remittance Director In Our Bank.I Have The Opportunity Of transferring The Left Over Funds ($15.Million) Of One Of My BankClients Who Died Along With His
    Entire Family In Kenya Plane Crash 2003.You Can Confirm The Geniuses Of The Deceased Death .

    You can view this site to know more.
    http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html

    Hence, I Am Inviting You For A Business Deal Where This Money Can Be Shared Between Us In The Ratio Of 50/40 / 10% For Any income expenses that will come During the transfer, If You Agree To My Business Proposal. Further Details Of The Transfer Will Be Forwarded To You As Soon As I Receive Your
    Return Mail. Have A Great Day.

    Yours,
    Mr Nahr Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank god, I didnot get my free ticket back to Nepal, otherwise I wud have been in Nepal for researching for Aliens in Nepal which just landed in Hadigaun on the vary day :)

    http://www.mysansar.com/?p=1439

    ReplyDelete
  6. Respected Sir/Madam
    I have got following mail ,What to do advice me
    Is this where you got that invitation ? ;_)

    From Mr Nahr Ibrahim

    Dear Friend.

    This Message Might Meet You In Utmost Surprise. However, It's Just My Urgent Need For Foreign Partner That Made Me To Contact You For This Transaction. I Am A Banker By Profession From Burkina Faso In West Africa And Currently Holding The Post Of Foreign Remittance Director In Our Bank.I Have The Opportunity Of transferring The Left Over Funds ($15.Million) Of One Of My BankClients Who Died Along With His
    Entire Family In Kenya Plane Crash 2003.You Can Confirm The Geniuses Of The Deceased Death .

    You can view this site to know more.
    http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html

    Hence, I Am Inviting You For A Business Deal Where This Money Can Be Shared Between Us In The Ratio Of 50/40 / 10% For Any income expenses that will come During the transfer, If You Agree To My Business Proposal. Further Details Of The Transfer Will Be Forwarded To You As Soon As I Receive Your
    Return Mail. Have A Great Day.

    Yours,
    Mr Nahr Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete