Monday, March 05, 2007

Stranger Than Fiction!



This is Stranger than fiction! Not that i am , but i am written like that!
Who writes me ? Thats anonymous . My name is ELF. My emotions sweep high and low , i fall in/out of love. My heart gets bashed now and then. I am hated now and then. I am a puppet. I get this feeling of hatred towards humanity in general. I know i am going to die soon. How, When, and Where, only the author knows! Certainty of Death!

I am a character created by this anonymous guy and He is going to kill me , so i have to ask HIM to stop!

[ Little does ELF know ............ ]

2 comments:

  1. :'(
    Please.
    Please O please, DONT kill Elf!!

    Oh the writer with enormous power and creativity and will power...have some mercy..and spear the Elf in question.

    Mercy. Mercy.

    Stanger than fiction the whole thing maybe,,,but its this fiction that gives the reality some worth and charm.

    Have a heart!

    (..wink...wink..)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Plain Jane :)

    With those nice comments, i think i change my plot now!

    *wink wink! :)

    I am planning for a trip on my SPRING BREAK now :P before i come up with a new plot for my character, ELF! LOL

    And yes, thanks! ELF will continue being more "stranger than fiction" as he comes back!!! OH YES! :)

    ReplyDelete