Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Am i in for a change ?

For the last couple of months, i have seen changes within me! Some extra-ordinary changes that is making me a MORE sensitive and a reserved individual. I weren't the way i am now: ever before. I get carried away even on small tiny things , that would just be a JOKE to somebody else.

For instance, you tell me: HEY, ELF YOU GOT (A-) on your grades, GO FUCK YOUR PROFESSOR! I would go: "WHAT ? what on earth do you think i am ? A GAY or STH ?"

For instance, you tell me: "HEY, look at that girl! She's on some nice tops and a short skirt. She is looking at you and hey , thats the sign . Go for it "

I would go: " Listen. SEX to me happens once , and its my choice when and with whom i make it! SEX to me , is making love with the one i like and the one who i value for/ respect . The idea of having fun sucks! The idea just doesnt amass within my brains, THEY tend to explode! I can never perform POLYGAMY in my life ever! Neither can i fake myself and my morales. I can never deceive and i can never sustain deception. So , that means , I CANT "

And a minute later , i ponder on my words!

Am i too judgmental on this attitude? Can't i NO MORE take in humor? What exactly has happened to me? Why do i act what i am NOT , or rather what i am in REAL! Who am i even proving to , writing all this in a BLOG. This BLOG has always been my personal ramble! Perhaps , this is what i got to talk to , when i get pissed off , happy, unhappy!

I repeat: I am what i am and I know NO JOKES!

YES, i am SENSITIVE , YES, i am RESERVED. And Believe me, IT ROCKS!

I wish i could just smile at my post above! FUCK!

4 comments:

  1. see whats there in ur spotlight ? spring break! and thats exactly what u need !
    have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its probably puberty buddy. hormone change causes change in mood. take care ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jammer! :)

    You cracked me up, buddy! I once gave that a thought, and re-checked my pubic hair! DAMN , had it been a "delayed puberty": i would be going frantic on my next blog! Phew!!! Its not! :P Some other Hormonal changes ? Probably, the environmental changes is what is directly co-ordinating with my brain cells to go berserk time n often. By Environment, i mean ABSTRACT environment! Now, dont ask me what that is! Had i known: i wouldnt have had that word as an excuse! :P :P

    And Anonymous, you seem to convince me in that! It had been a hectic first-half of the semester to me! I hope i come back to senses after the spring break! Mt. Rushmore , i am coming! :) EMBRACE ME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey,
    i know, you can never deceive anyone but aren't you deceiving yourself...
    think it...

    ki

    ReplyDelete