Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Oh me

I guess, i needn't write any more about the last trip i made. The pictures spoke it all, didn't it ?

[chorus]No , it did not!

It did not talk about the GHOSTTOWN where we stopped by for GAS, and freaking escaped from the place as soon as possible. It did not talk about the Italian restaurant "CASA BLANCA" where i would never stop by, in this life time and many more. It did not talk about the fear of rattlesnakes on the Badlands National Park. It did not talk about the (*not so appealing to us) CORN PALACE at Mitchell, SD on our way on the I-90. Other than that, the picture says it all ! :_)

A drift now !

Do you know why i like BUTTS? Well , its such a mystery! :P I am NOT that, by any chances! :) Spare me, come on! what were you thinking ? :) OK, how about BUTT SKETCH? I guess, you'd start to think about it! See for yourself the pic below that was posted on the noticeboard few days before.





Now dont call me lazy NOT to write about the trip. I, at least, updated the blog! ;)

1 comment:

  1. a pic on butt-scratch wud've been interesting ;P

    ReplyDelete