Saturday, April 21, 2007

.......so says my blog !

Hey there Mr. Elf / Erebus ! whoever you are ...I HAVE A COMPLAINT TO MAKE .


Why you remember me only when u got to whine ?
why im updated in a frustrated frame of mind?
am i your blog or a punching bag?
am i the blog of a youth or an old hag?

Why most of the posts dont make a sense to me?
why i have to rack my brains,when all i want is to glee ?
why your poem says...FCUK YOU, insanity,Ifeel the death,and killing oneself ?
Oh i need some humour here My dear ELF!

I'm burdened down by your "delusions" and "detachments"
please make me light and listen to my 2 cents .
I need more of "colors of life " and your "lily"
Some more of "Road fiesta" and talks silly :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey ELFTRAUMA-clone,

    I completely agree with you. Mr. ELF is f****d up...he is sickhead...and whacked...

    ELFTRAUMA-clone, Cant' you kill Mr. ELF?

    ReplyDelete