Thursday, January 18, 2007

strange!

Hey ...

Thats so strange! I can hear voices , no ppl around! I can hear sounds nobody can.I know how it is on mars. I can feel how it feels like being on the bed of an ocean. I know what you are thinking while reading this! CRAP :P , isnt it ?

Ah, comeon! thats an old trick ! ;) tryin' to grab your attention to this boring blog again ! OH NO... ;-)

Alrite. I am with "nothing" today! It feels like i have left my creativity far behind! :P , and i do BLOG only when i SLUG! Poor ELF :( ! Life does quite take a U-turn every now n then , thats for sure. This week was a confusing week for me. I know , i want to get out of studies as early as possible , and i know , i would like to do some thesis works as well, in the area of my research. I went to talk with the professor and he says that i can go with the thesis only after his course, that is due next fall .[ He doesnt have this semester :( ] DAMN! if i go with the course option , probably , by may 2008 i would graduate , but then .. if i go with the thesis option , might be i would have to devote 2008 for all !!! Ah .. confusions , confusions ! as ever!

Well , it took me one day to come to a conclusion , me sticking to thesis option , and tryin' to finish early i.e the end of 2008 ?

OKAY .. i can wait ! what else have i been doing all this time , nonetheless.

Just Then, i came to realise , this spring session is going to be fun again ;) . OH YES! FUN FUN FUN !!! Procrastinator ELF !!! - FUCK YOU! [ well , thats what i would call myself at my mirror ]

And since, there is nothing constant in this world except "CH_N_E", [ you know it , fill in the blanks ( small brackets inside big bracket :P - just to exercise some of your brain cells again )] :P , thats as of my thought right now! As always, lets see ....

And thanks for taking some of your time reading these . Appreciated! :P

1 comment:

  1. OH YES ! there is nothing constant in this world except change :)...so wait for the change in ur life too, when u'd be blogging about someone/something more fun than ur thesis ! lol


    P.S -- thanks for updating ur blog.Appreciated :P :P :P

    ReplyDelete