Sun Jan 21 2007 12:22 AM
"Sleep Dont Weep - Damien Rice" on the playlist. There is a red sky. My balcony has some inches of snow. The street lights is seeable from where i am blogging. The Lamp on my desk , the ambience it imparts to the moment of bliss i am having. I have a Pen / a report pad where i just scribbled something about "responsiveness" and "bandwidth efficiency" as the major factors on routing domain of wireless network protocols! [ **yawns** ]
And i am on my "PANTERA" tee shirt. On a tee , yes! i am NOT sweating at all! and there is this song that shuffled on the playlist.
I wouldn't want you to want to be wanted by me.Well , thats quite a stupid song i think![The rat within the grain] But what the hell does it matter anyway ! He is so cool for this moment and i am enjoying my ride.. OH YES, i am!
I wouldn't want you to worry you'd be drowned within my sea.
I only wanted to be wonderful, and wonderful is true.
In truth, I only really wanted to be wanted by you.
Well , i must confess something now :
1. I asked a friend for some timeout to blog from my regular MSN session. Sorry! :)
2. One of my other friends is sick. GET WELL SOON!
Well , its amazing! and i ask one of my friends !
why is it so difficult if i have a time-frame to finish sth ?
thats the thing with creativity..
never try to frame it..never try to force it!
IMPRESSIVE!!! [ Now, i would call this part of the blog a little creative ] lol ...
" Rootless Tree - Damien Rice " - the music marks the end of the blog.
Sun Jan 21 2007 12:39 AM
Started: 12:22 AM
ReplyDeleteCompleted: 12:39 AM
Past midnite and trying neither to rush it nor frame it.
A moment perfectly captured there! Kudos!!