As i was walking to my workplace this morning , plenty things hovered around my mind. All based on one notion "laws of nature". People were quite in a haste! Different sorts of people with different stories. Some young children with their school-bags running to catch the school bus. Some elder ones trying to persuade their children buying some stuffs from the nearby store. Some rush on people to reach the workplace. I could read them thinking .. indeed , all thoughts like me hovering in each and every of their minds. Family concerns , workplace issues , business concerns , love affairs. I wonder what those school children thought .. perhaps , meeting friends at school and sharing last night's movie , cartoon shows, or the time they spent with their homeworks.
I was concentrating on the roads , and when suddenly something banged my head! oh , it was an idea. A weird thought! I looked above on the sky and saw some birds flying , as though seeing me .. teasing me .. and shouting " YOU JERK ! DONT YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO THINK " . i smiled .. comeon , you know me .. if you dont .. better dont come closer pretending .. ;) I was thinking what those birds were to do for today . Follow their routinely business , feeding their young ones , finding nests , finding something to feed upon . Indeed , everybody , every living creatures think different. And a "bhusiya kukur" (a non-pet dog) , feeling so neglected on the road was NO MISS from my thoughts. Poor her.. Poor bitch. And all she could do was run away from people avoiding her. Well , this is nature .. elf .. dont ever think of changing it .. dont ever think of making a difference.
I didnt know , no point in time , i reached the front-gate of my workplace. I realised , i had been thinking too much , so i decided to jot this down. The funny thing is , all those time , on the stroll ( apparently with no aim ) ..i had been thinking .. if there was a MATCH on my thoughts with anybody else. Somebody , if i stared at him/her would reply back to me with a smile and say in his/her mind .. " i can hear you , you sicko " :) SHOOT ME.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment