Tuesday, May 30, 2006

iNSANITY

harebrained ideas!
movies with psychic energy!
obsessive compulsive disorder!
unearthly intellections!
platonic love!
workaholic!
dipsomaniac!
overly pragmatic!
believer in " to err is human: forgive is divine "
unusually humorous!
very positive!
purposeful!
psychic trauma!
pandemonium state of mind!
stopped taking life literally!
weirdo me!


I dont suffer from INSANITY : I enjoy every part of it. :)

5 comments:

  1. U seem to be getting urself into a lot of trouble ..thats why u enjoy ur insanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i love troubling myself too . Thanks whoever you are ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. giving urself trouble and being insane is not enjoyable always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes ! and i am not talking about always! :)

    BTW, i fear people judge me by my writing. I am insane ONLY when i write such stuffs, and it takes me no more than 5 minutes to get out of it. ;) ..

    BTW, i enjoy hysteria , non-linearity and neurosis too. Does that make me boring??? ;)

    Thanks anonymous .. for the comment! I appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being in a sate of hysteria can also be dangerous sometimes..well at least u are insane for that 5 minuted also....sometimes its difficult to be insane when u want to..

    ReplyDelete