Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Screw you professor, you make my life boring!

I never tried too hard. He wants me to. I always succeeded without trying too hard and now is just the opposite. He never stops the deadlines and the TODOs. I am buried in a heap of workload. He doesn't understand me ,or the other way round!

Oh God, send me yet another professor who knows what he is doing, and what he is letting his student do. OR, if you cant do that, make his wife a little less dominant at his home, can you?

It has been almost a week or more and when everyone seems to be enjoying the summer ( are they ? ), i seem to be dragging. Not that it isn't what i ask for, but i wanted the same to be easy-peasy. I guess, unpredictability is so ubiquitous that you cannot escape being a victim. Doesn't it sound better if you could fight it ? OH YES!

BUT HOW DO I GET RID OF MY STRAIN THAT HE IMPOSED ?
  • Work more/harder, Party the most/hardest ( not quite on money though ).

  • Your time is precious and your paunch is gettin' bigger. (Go squaring up the elm wood park).

    Side note: You don't want to gain weight, do you ? Remember, Adnan Sami ? or Your "Mama"(uncle) ? Do you want to be like one of them. Even last time you talked with your "Mama"(uncle), he said, he reduced so much of his bulge. And he was warning you!

  • Sleep Well. (Ah! You'd be turning anti-social buddy! )

  • Make sure, even if the professor screws you (literally) , you don't make your life boring. Work for him, Live for yourself.

6 comments:

  1. There is you, and there is this girl whose professor takes her to Pennsylvenia for the summer...buddy, you weren't born with the right piece of appendages apparently ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work for him, Live for yourself! IMPRESSIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha so that means the summer is gonna be too hot huh!! Have a nice summer with the professor and his dominant wife ;) hey if possible why dont u request the professor to make his wife go join UN and work for RISE OF THE FEMALES!!!!! HAHA she will be getting good name and fame in india :D rite!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some life you are having mate :)
    sounds interesting ...
    all work and then a sip of voda at the end .. u are in heaven dude :D

    ani whz up bro ? u have stopped coming in msn ki i have stopped signing in i dont know hehe ..

    take care mate,
    rajat

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Many Anonymous out here! I should have been one of 'em too , DAMN! YOU ALL KNOW ME ;)

    A1 , A2 , A3 : wonderful comments! I am lazy enough to reply to each one of you ;) Spare me!

    A4: aka 'rajat'. Vodka , "imported" whiskey and what not. :) I have been in heaven for so long , i missed coming online. I will see you around sometimes soon mate. Make sure, you're NOT in appear offline mode! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's funny how you correlated the gruesomeness of your prof with dominance of his wife at home. Hearing your story I felt I was lucky with my prof, all he wanted was update on the work progress twice a month.

    I'm sorry u would have to endure him, but remember determination reaps rich rewards.

    ReplyDelete