I was just with my old old goodie goodie emails , when some thoughts came into my mind as some emails caught my attention. Those were the only emails , that have so long impacted my intuitions regarding some virtues in life , and to which , i ever valued since then.
I met wonderful people who added up , who taught me things ( you might have realised by now , i am a good learner ) . I know my journey is like purposeful , but again , without a destination. Rather , is it rationale to search / keep on searching ? Should i overcome my thoughts ? Should i worry about the LOST ? Should i keep on writing things so that eventually one day , i run short of words .. and ... and ..
and ... ( damn! i m indeed runnin' sort of words already ) .
Let me share one poetry from a long time email .
Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove.
O no, it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
If this be error and upon me proved,I never writ, nor no man ever loved
wow wow ! i see one of my favourite Shakesperean sonnet there. cool !
ReplyDeletenice, typical elftrauma write up ;).....
Well.... “In this world of change, nothing which comes stays, and nothing which goes is lost.” CHEERS.